Easy and Healthy Sweet Chili Shrimp & Veggies
This healthy recipe is not only delicious, but it's also super easy to make, giving you more time to focus on crushing your New Year's resolutions.
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet orange pepper, julienned
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place shrimp, zucchini, mushrooms and orange pepper in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine chili sauce, oil, lime juice and soy sauce. Pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, 12-15 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions and cilantro.
Source: Taste of Home
< Go Back